Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Rick Emerson Show

Thank you everyone!! I have been fortunate enough to be a part of something very special and it's been a blast. While I'll certainly miss it, (ok maybe not waking up at 3am) I have no regrets and count myself to be very lucky to been able to enjoy this crazy radio ride with the best colleagues, listeners and friends anyone could ask for.

Feel free to get in touch with me anytime! I'll also try to keep everyone updated on which College Football fans will be crying.....

Until the future arrives, you can follow me at via twitter.com/gregnibler, facebook.com/gregnibler and all the sites in the post below. Also, if you'd like to shoot me an e-mail, feel free to at gregnibler@gmail.com. THANK YOU!!

To be continued.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, it's matt hastie. Sorry to hear about all of this. The news spread like wildfire down here in Eugene. Drop me a line sometime aight?

    ReplyDelete